الخميس، 26 ديسمبر 2013

The people of angelic souls


Fine sign: The first thought

This is a fine and useful sign said by righteous people to those who go for chastening their souls and those who apply what the angelic soul asks and its inspirations. Righteous people say to you: you should follow the first thought, the angelic soul asks you to do something, if you waited and don’t fulfill it at once, the other souls come to lessen this command, for example:
One of the followers of Imam Al-Jonayd was performing Hajj, they were polite, when he came back, he went to his Sheikh's house before going to his house to see him so as not to tire him to go to welcome him. After returning to his house, some one knocked at his door, he said: "Who is it?" It said: "Al-Jonayd." He said to himself: "He is my Sheikh as I don’t know anyone in Baghdad called Al-Jonayd but him." Then he hesitated and said: "I've just come from there, why he comes then?" He didn’t open the door, it knocked again, he opened the door and found his Sheikh in front of him, his Sheikh said: "Why didn’t you open the door at the first thought?" He said: "Sir, I didn’t expect you to come after I had come to you." The Sheikh said: "This is your favor (as you came to me) and this is your right (as I should come to you)."
And so, the angelic soul, for instance says: "I want to give so and so five pounds as he is poor." If you don’t do it at once, the other souls come as Allah says: "And the avaricious souls have been made to be present in the (people's) minds," (Surat An'nesa, verse 128) they say: "Give him three, give him two," Then they say: "He isn’t poor, don’t give him anything." So, you don’t do the favor.
So you should follow the first thought, when your soul commands you to do something good, do it at once without delay.
If you wake up at night to pray, the soul says to you: "There is still an hour to dawn; we are still early, it's enough to pray two prostrations, sleep and get up twenty minutes before dawn." So you sleep and don’t get up until you hear people going out from mosques after performing the dawn prayers, why? Because you don’t follow the commands of the angelic soul and don’t follow the first thought.
And so when Allah gives you wealth to perform Hajj, the avaricious soul says: "Children deserve it." In fact, I don’t know where they get these opinions, although scholars agreed that Hajj is an obligatory duty, whereas marrying children is not an obligatory duty for me, but only bringing them up is the duty.
If I have to perform Hajj and I have a son that need to get married, what should I do? I should begin with Hajj because it is a duty and it is a debt Allah will ask me for it, but I am not asked to marry my son, but I am asked only to bring him up. Of course it is different for the girl who is about to marry, I should begin with preparing her.
His soul tricks him and he says: "I'll wait until I finish marrying my children, then I will perform Hajj." But what will happen? When he finishes marrying his children, he either doesn’t find money or not find health, they tell him that it is not a duty for him to do Hajj as he is not healthy. This is a fault caused by his soul, as Allah enabled me by reasons, I shouldn’t delay fulfilling the order of The Granter (Allah) for a single moment or a twinkling of an eye or less.

The angelic soul is your way to the grants, after you chasten it, grants and clear insight come to you, as the prophet said:
"Be afraid of the believer's insight as he sees by light from Allah." 
Inspiration comes to you, then the prophet (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) comes to you and Allah opens the doors of grants for you, it is written on the Most Holy esquire, not taken by those of souls.
Even the angelic soul has diseases:
The other souls may make it believe that I myself do this and that of good deeds, this is a problem in the way of Allah because I don’t see the guidance, the support, the favor or the grants of Allah to me in these deeds.
So anyone who is going to Allah should continue fighting to see Allah's bounties upon him, he sees that his movements and stillness are by Allah's guidance, His support and His permission. Whoever sees his deeds deeply, it is as if he sees a TV film, he sees Allah's guidance, His bounties and His support in them.
At this point he forgets his desires because he feels that his greatest pleasure is in remembering Allah not in eating meat or cakes and his greatest wish is to stand in front of the chosen prophet (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), treasures of life altogether do not equal this grant.

The people of angelic souls are chosen servants, Allah grants them so that their angelic souls control them until they see scenes from the (Malakoot) Kingdom of Allah  and also the kingdom of man himself and what in him from the unseen of the Beneficent God, he sees the chests and what in them from luminous thoughts, he sees the hearts and what in them from the thoughts sent by that who does know the unseen (Allah) and he also sees the kingdom of heavens and the angels and paradises in them.
But the people of angelic souls can't detect the divine esquire, at (sedrat Al-Montaha) the farthest lote tree he says: "Here is the end of my degree."
He keeps on this fight until Allah grants him and vanishes his soul and his feelings and grants him a breath from His divine spirit.
Allah grants him the divine soul.

ليست هناك تعليقات :

إرسال تعليق