الاثنين، 30 ديسمبر 2013

The difference between whispers of the soul and obsessions of Satan


The difference between whispers of the 
soul and obsessions of Satan

You oh who walks, you don’t see Satan, as Allah says:
"He (Satan) and his tribe see you, while you do not see them."(Surat Al-Aa'raf, verse 27)
Satan is the hanger upon which we hang our faults, the noble Koran says: "The devil's power is nil." (Surat Annesa', verse 76) The spite of women is stronger than it, yes, Allah says: "Indeed, your scheming (of you women) is formidable." (Surat Yusof, verse 28) Our problem is not Satan, but it as the prophet (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:
"Your deadly enemy is your soul that is between your both sides." 
How can I know that the obsession in my chest is from the soul not from Satan? There are many things; firstly, Satan orders me to do sin or stop obedience, he decorates the sin for me to do it or makes me sit and not to perform morning prayers before sunrise, he gets me smart tricks and psychic causes to persuade myself and obey his obsession, but the soul orders me by desires.
There is big difference between them, Imam Abul-Aza'em said:
"The soul is the desire for food, drink, clothing or coital relation, beware, in it is the hidden disease."
This is the first difference, the second difference is that when Satan asks me to do sin , he doesn’t insist on a certain sin, he wants me to do any type of sins, when I refuse to do one sin, he decorates another one for me because he is only interested in doing sins.
But the soul insists on its desires and never stops until I do what it orders me. For example, my soul wants to eat a certain type of food, it never stops until I eat it, if I want to wear certain clothes, it continues to ask for it, without the soul, Satan can't do anything, so some righteous people said:
"Some people are occupied by fighting Satan, this led them to imposture or cheating, others are occupied by fighting the soul and they put the whole life behind their backs, so Allah protected them from Satan and all other things."
I can't occupy myself by fighting Satan, the wise man comes to Allah until he is among those Allah says about them:
"You (Satan) have no power over My servants." 
(Surat Al-Hejr, verse 42)
I.e. beware not to come near of these people, this is our sir Omar, when he was passing in a street, Satan couldn't pass through this street, this means that our sir Omar was protecting the people of that street from the obsessions of Satan, so the prophet (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said about him:
"Satan is frightened of that man (Omar)." 

ليست هناك تعليقات :

إرسال تعليق