الأحد، 16 أبريل 2017

Society needs renovation


*********************************
Renovation starts from the heart, so my beloved and the joy of my eyes (Prophet Mohammed) said:
"Renovate your belief, they asked: O messenger of Allah, how can we renovate our belief? He said: Say La Ilaha Illa Allah more and more." 1
I.e. always renew your heart for Allah and for people, don't leave it as it is. To improve your position in this life and in the hereafter, you should renew, you shouldn't stand still and think that you are ok, then you won't achieve anything. If you are in a position, you should try to be in a higher one, and so in this life, you should try to promote yourself. Man should renew both in life and in deeds that lead to Allah's satisfaction and not stand still.
E.g. If I perform prayers while I'm absent-minded, I should try to perform prayers while I'm wholly attentive. If I perform prayers while I'm attentive, I should try to perform prayers witnessing, and if I'm witnessing, I should try not to forget the Witnessed for a single moment.
So I must always be in progress, being satisfied by the low position in life or in the way to Allah makes man in retardation and delay, so standing still is a veil or a cover because others are going on, so you will fall behind the convoy that is going to Allah (Glory to Him).
********************************************
1- Narrated by Ahmed and At'tabarany, his attribution is good after Abi-Horayra.

ليست هناك تعليقات :

إرسال تعليق