الأحد، 16 مارس 2014

The Knowledgeable Struggle Against Self

       So, from the very beginning, they took desires and wishes out from their souls and made their only desire to their God, The Holy. As it was said: (I had disunited desires, but I gathered them since I set my eye on You.). If a heedless has a desire for women or money or food or any wish, that, who knew God doesn’t peek here or there for a single moment. God informed (witnessed) our sir, the messenger of God with all the beauties from the throne, the heavens and the chair, though; He praised him as He said:

      "The sight (of Prophet Muhammad) turned not aside (right or left), nor it transgressed beyond (the) limit (ordained for it)." (Surat Al-Nagm, verse 17)
       He never turned here or there. 
       After God’s beauty and perfection, does he look at anything? Is there anything attracts the sight, after God’s beauties and perfections? And so, that, who sees the prophet, does he want to see something else? As it was said (I had disunited desires, but I gathered them since I set my eye on You. I left people, their lives and their religion occupied by You, my religion and my life.)
       That, who is really and truly concerned by God, never turns to something else for a twinkling of an eye or less. Those are the true men, God said about them: 
       "Be afraid of Allah, and be with those who are true (in words and deeds)."
(Surat Al-Tawba, verse 119)  
       Why? At least to be with them. That, who loved people will be gathered with them at the Day of Judgment. Or you may be like them, if you have the intention and the firm will. So you have the choice, to be with them, or to be like them.  
 

ليست هناك تعليقات :

إرسال تعليق